style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3581 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I purchased the TS200 trading system from Lee Sandford, who also runs his own financial Trading College. I was induced into the purchase by unsubstantited claims made in four sales videos. It was represented that you needed no previous knowledge to profit from using the System and even a child could use it. My experience was that the System required some prior knowledge of financial trading and my results did not match the claims made in the promotional videos.

I paid £2,999 for the progrmme by debit card. I asked for a refund within 30 days of purchase on the basis that the programme did not meet the claims in the sales/promotional videos. This was declined by the Company.

I sent two recorded delivery letters to the Head office of Lee Sandford requesting as refund under the grounds of Misrepresentation. I have received no replies.

My only option would appear to submit a small claim to the County Court. Is this correct? If I did decide to make a claim, what is the likelihood of it being successful?

Thanks for your reply. I first requested a refund in mid June so unfortunately I am outside the 120 day action period. Smartdog.