Jump to content

Statutory Declaration refused, should I file n244?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all,


Hopefully somebody can give me some advice....I received an order for recovery from Tower Hamlets Council for a PCN that I didn't receive. I sent a statutory declaration to this effect. The next I heard was a bailiff's letter. I then rung Northampton County Court and they said they had sent me a letter explaining that my declaration was out of time - I never received this. I then sent an OOT Statutory declaration PE2 and PE3 form on their advice. A couple of weeks later a Bailiff knocked on my door and said I now owed £700!! I immediately sent another OOT statutory declaration that today has come back refused. It mentions that I can file a n244 form, but wanted to know whether the above will stand up in court? I don't want to find myself even further out of pocket if I lose the appeal. PLEASE help on what you think I should do next.


Thanks in advance for your help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened with the first Out of time stat dec? Bailiffs should not have been chasing when that was being processed. You will have incurred extra costs while they were! Why was it not actioned?


You might have success with an N244. You need to clarify why the very first (in time) stat dec was not actioned - whose error was it? If it is theirs, and especially if you can show this, they ought to accept an out of time instead. Can you provide any info on what's happened to it?

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...