worried of darlingon

Help eviction!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello,

i am due to be evicted from my council house in 8 days due to rent arrears.

my arrears stand at 4220 but i have paid off 1700 this week. i was informed by the council that if i pay 1444.23 then the eviction would be suspended but they have gone back on this offer and now say i need to pay 3000 to stop the eviction. i have filed for suspension of the eviction and am in court on friday, i have offered the 1700 i have paid and to pay 20 pw off the arrears. what do u think the chances are of me being evicted? i have nowhere else to go and although the council have advised me they have a legal obligation to provide me with temp accomodation for 28 days, there is no way i could take my daughter to one of those places!! ... please help im so scared.

:sad:

Hi, sorry to hear of your dilemma, how did it go today?