babyblued

DCA1 passed me to DCA2 after sending CCA request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3578 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi to all,

Right where to start.. Firstly I would love to thank the consumer forum and all that post here for helping me with all my demanding and very stressful creditors.

I am still in the process of dealing with a couple of DCA’s but seem to have run into a brick wall. I am trying to find a template to send to the original DCA after they passed my account to another DCA whilst in request of CCA. (That was a mouthful) :|

I still have to find out if they cashed my £1 postal order, I will update later today.

Can anyone help please??

Thanks

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Silverfox1961,

Thanks so much for your quick reply :) I have a question regarding this very confusing matter... Do you know if at this point I only have to send the account in dispute letter to DCA2 and not DCA1?

As i read it you have CCAd the DCA1 send account in dispute letter as I guess they did not reply to your request,check to see if they cashed your postal order...........tell DCA2 the account is in dispute and suggest they return it to DCA1.............it is always best to CCA the OC...........the end result of all this usually is the account will end up back with the OC...........good luck......FS

Hi FS,

Sorry it's so hard to explain when I am so confused myself..:/

I sent a CCA to DCA1 on the 13th Oct. On the 18th Oct I get a letter from DCA2 demanding full payment etc.

So basically after DCA1 received and signed for my request for a CCA they passed to DCA2.

I have now sent DCA2 an account in dispute letter and am now waiting to hear back.... Hmmmm fingers crossed and again thanks so much for the great advice. Don't know what I would have done without it x

Hi check it's not DCA1 trading as DCA2 to confuse the issue, if you post the names of the DCA's then the experts will soon tell you if one and the same.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

dpick.............has a good point tell us which DCAs are No1 and No2...............FS