hsbc Orchard Bank MasterCard

what_todo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi What -to -do

Try googling 'Orchard Bank credit card ' ....... I think you'll find there are rumours of a [problem] on one of the websites it throws up ... I'd be very wary I think .......

I removed the link so that you can make your own decision on this ......:)

Edited by johnnymitch
removed google link

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

thanks johnnymitch, i only reason i ask its cus i bank with hsbc, and i am thinking it inprove my c.score its best to apply for one of there cards.

i have tryed cap1, and Vanquis, in the last 4-6 months and both have said no.

i have done a Credit "smart search" via money supermarket and its came back as poor and i do have a gold card paying the £4.95 fee monthly and marking my c.file

Edited by what_todo

OK w_td

But be careful ........ their rating of 2 stars isn't good ................ and lots of reviews are critical,

IMHO it sounds like it was designed to trap people who have a credit rating problem .........

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you that Orchard Bank has a lot of complaints but I use their CC for two years and didn't have any problems at all. By the way, it is the best way to improve your credit score. :-)

orchard-bank.****edconsumer.com here you will find pros and cons of dealing with Orchard Bank :humble: