Jump to content

Tax demand?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Apologies if ive posted in the wrong forum but i cant seem to find anywhere else more approriate!

Ive just had a very ambigious letter from the Inland Revenue which basically states that i may owe/they may owe me quite a large sum of money. I think this may relate to the recent tax mistakes noted in the media where incorrect tax was underpaid/overpaid due to incorrect coding?.


Has anyone else experienced this? And perhaps more importantly what to do next?



If you believe that this post has helped in any way please click on the star to the left


DDWales Vs Barclaycard-*Won* http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/174860-ddwales-barclaycard.html

DDWales Vs Natwest-*Won*



-Reclaim the Right-

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there. I think this is the right forum. Are you able to post up the relevant bits of the letter for us please? I haven't received or seen one, so I'm a bit in the dark.



Illegitimi non carborundum




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a couple of refunds in the past but they had always worked out what the refund was before contacting me.


I think it's best to contact your local tax office, tell them you have received a letter and ask for more information and advice. http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc/locator/locator.jsp?type=1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...