HELP needed with EGG D/N PLEASE!!!!

markybeats
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to all i was wondering anyone can please help me as i have DN and pending legal/county court claim? from EGG credit card

May i start from the beginning.

In february 2010 when to CAB about my debts a nationwide and egg creditcard and nation account on an overdraft and struggling to pay them and was suggested to contact payplan(PP) to which i did and they put me on a DMP plan and send token payment until DMP set up in march.

on 26th of april was contacted by egg to the reasons could no longer afford min payments and was quite understanding and i said that i was on a DMP with PP and that they would be helping with my debt and that i would get PP to send them my I+E and offer of repayment.

couple of days later received a email from PP saying that EGG had accepted my DMP. :oops:

then on 3rd of october served with DN and that if i didnt pay full outstanding balance before 29/10/2010 will instruct sols to issue legal proceedings.:0(

so would like to know what course of action do i take as i feel a little let down by PP can i ask EGG for CCA and SOR i dont know where to go from here?

please advise

any advise would be greatfully reveived

many thanks

markybeats

Hello to all

have sent a CCA letter to egg and am going to send a SAR request on friday and was wondering as to wher to send SAR is it to the same place as i sent the CCA and do i put on postal order to pay egg or should i leave it blank

any help greatfully received

many thanks

markybeats

well got some good and bad news today cca was delivered but no one signed for it so i got cca back and oh bother they produced a copy of the original sighed agreement along with old and up to date terms and conditions ohh poo, so now waiting for me sar to come back now but wont get that till december will post agreement on soon dont know what else to do at the mo just wait and see what they are going to do :0$

hello thanks for the advice, unfortunately the envelope the DN came in was thrown out by my misses (my fault i left it on the side real untidy soso me) but i did put down the date on my calender when i received the DN and it came on the 3rd of october and its requested me to pay outstanding balence by 29/10/10 well within time frame so i believe so i sent them an i+e along wth offer of monthly payment, guess i'll just have to wait and see.

many thanks again

markybeats