Euro Car Parks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4677 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Very new to this world of forums and on,

Having read a lot of staff re: PCN issued by Euro Car Parks I only got confused.

Very simple I can admit yes we were in the car park for longer than the time allowed 2 hours

My brother and I very recently joined the Gym having enjoying so much we stayed there for about 3 hours, come out and had this ticket rather well presented for £70 if paid by the 6/11/10 it will be redused to £50, now having to pay that sort of hard earned cash for going over a free period of time to park over an hour is a bit OTT - to make things worst we actually realized that a car parked beside ours was there for the same time or even longer but when asked the question to the Car Parking Enforcement Officer he simple relyed that the owner of that car was one of the shops managers.

Can someone help - should I be paying for this fine - as said earlier I'm confused and worried if I do not pay I may face court!

Can someone help - should I be paying for this fine - NO

as said earlier I'm confused and worried if I do not pay I may face court! NO YOU WON'T

Do not appeal (there is no such thing really with a PPC)

Do not write to them

Do not telephone them

Do not respond to any of their junkmail

Do not pay them

do some reading in this forum

ignore!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The only time you will face court, is if you drive to the road outside it, get out of your car and turn towards it. Then you will face court. As for teh jokers who have supplied you with some poop scoop paper, completely blank all of their following threat-o-grams. You can be 100% sure they will try to scare you with big words like 'debt collectors', 'Solicitors' and 'Final chances'. All of which are meaningless trash which can be safely ignored. You owe them nothing so do not under any circumstances be tempted to respond to them at all.

Thank you very very much, I will do just that. Surely I will update you on any progress, That said still a bit worried and not looking forward to receive any letters from this people. Thanks and Kind regards Mr FF

They will do their best to scare you into paying with theats of court, ccj's by thier debt collectors and solicitors whereas in reality these are just the PPC in different hats

All can be safely ignored as going to court over their actual loss of zero pounds does not make economic sense

It is a [problem] and works only if the victim does not know it is a [problem]. You are fortunate in that you have found out about the way it works before parting with any cash

If in doubt read the many threads on this forum

• 8 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.