Equifax e-mail address Without going through their site

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For some reason,

a) I am not getting any response from them via their link on their site and

b) The form keeps throwing me back to the beginning and I am getting annoyed:mad2:

I am re-sending my complaint via snail mail, but can't seem to find a direct e-mail address, does anyone have one please.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Will give it a go, many thanks- oops doesn't work, but also noticed it is experian - thanks for trying though.

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

The following email address is for buisness enquiries only but will hopefully get forwarded on

[email protected]

On yahoo answers, the 3 following but no feedback if they work so worth a try...

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Best Wishes

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Just noticed these are a .com so will most likely go to the USA site.

Sorry

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

I would recommend the snail mail approach HS as I did get replies to my 'on line' enquiries which were crass and dismissive. After each response, the muppet closed my query as if they had answered it, which they had not.

Head your letter COMPLAINT and insist that it is properly looked at by someone who knows what they are talking about also add that you will be forwarding their responses to the ICO for verification. Ask for a copy of their complaints procedure and also the terms and conditions that CRAs have to abide by.

It is slow as they allow themselves 28 days to address a complaint but this is the proper complaints process and puts them on the hook. I don't think that the online enquiry system is geared up to deal with complaints adequately.

God, I hate Equifax!

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

Thaks CD - Hastily put a snail mail letter together last night, much along the lines you recomend above. I live in a small village one collection at 4pm each day, but I had a visitor last evening so they took to town to catch the last post.

I hate Equifax foo, and I told them that if they did not respond I would report them to ICO and go to Court for the kill. At £1000 per incorrect info well smilies.jpg has come early.

OK well a bit premature but I can dream.!!

Address to the most senior person at Equifax that you can find so that it goes down the pecking order and not up it.

The sleigh is not moving - you are slipping a bit here.

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

smileycrytissue.gif

I am re-sending my complaint via snail mail, but can't seem to find a direct e-mail address, does anyone have one please.

Here's the UK General Manager, Sandra Lawrence:

sandra.lawrenceATequifax.com

Good luck with your enquiry!