Want to Reclaim your Bailiff fees for council tax ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have been looking at the whole bailiff and council tax issue and have discovered a lot of anomolies in my own case and have filed a complaint to the council. the upshot is I'm looking to try a few "Test Case's" with other councils and am looking for people who have had to pay bailiff fees they did not think was correct, phantom visits etc. who are interested in pursing a council complaint as far as it will go in order to get a complaint justified. Am also especialy looking for people who paid the bailiifs in full at the time of the 1st visit.

Due to the nature of what I have uncovered I will only liase with people who have posted what apeers to be a genuine post regarding their issue. I don`t want this to be stopped before I get it started !

If you think this is you and are up for a challenge then PM me. There is absolutly no fees involved and you will be helping others in putting a stop bailiff action.

Maybe the next revolution but at this stage its about proving a point and not offereing a no win no fee service. I'm just looking for specific examples to prove a point so this can be rolled out. Am particuarly looking for people who had a bailiff visit within 3 months of the liability order being granted and who have paid off the amount outstanding.