Eu law overriding British law

rhino666
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Rebel,

Yes you are right. In their wisdom the British signatories signed up deliberately in my view to a treaty (hereinafter known as the Lisbon Treaty) which if memory serves correctly contains Appendix 26 which fundamentally says that specific areas of law in force in Poland and the United Kingdom would stand within those geographical areas of the EU. I think you can guess which ones our wonderful government exempted us from. Yes all the ones that increase the protection of the consumer or anything good for us mere citizenry. Its all couched in the usual gobbledegook in the hope that we cannot read and comprehend but sadly the intent is clear.

regards

the now very oilyrag going threadbare round the edges

Hi rhino,

I must admit I found the whole thing a nighmare to get any reason fom it, I should have made notes but relying on memory the devil in the detail lies within the "protocols" areas of this monstrous tome. I remember wading through all of misleading cross referencing gobbledegook and then quite suddenly coming across an almost clear statement in the appendices to protocols. I would have to go thorugh it all again but I am pretty sure t was appendix 26 but would stand corrected. What I am sure of is the statement that Poland and the UK were the two areas covered by these exemptions.

regards

oilyrag.