Fredrickson International Limited

dx_

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This has been my experience with these vultures. It might help others.

I fought and won against the last Debt Collections Agency. They never had the CCA so closed the file.

Out of nowhere Fredrickson International Limited picked up the account and sent me an URGENT, ring us NOW to PAY the full amount NOW within so-so days OR ELSE letter. I wrote back to say the account was in dispute and to return it back to original creditor. They wrote back with the same threatening template. I ignored them.

When they sent a threatening court letter, asking me to ring them again, I decided it was also time to go down the CCA route with them. So I sent them the CCA letter, recorded for proof of delivery.

Fredrickson International Limited

PO Box 260

Weybridge

Surrey

KT13 0YH

I sent them the first letter, giving them 14 days to comply. Within the first week, I also sent them the reminder, informing them that should they fail to comply, I will inform the relevant authorities.

Before the original 14 days were up, they wrote back and told me they had returned the account to the original creditor and had closed the file.

:wink:

Just wanted to add, don't let them frighten you. Stick to your guns. All the help and advice is available on this genius site with genius CAG members. Also a reminder, send everything recorded and never speak to the vultures on the telephone (as always advised on CAG).