Jump to content

Moorcroft / lloyds account in dispute sill want paying !


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

HI HAD A LOAN WITH LLOYDS TOOK OUT IN MAY 2000, SENT CCA OF AND GOT NO REPLY SO ACCOUNT WAS PUT INTO DISPUTE ON 19 JUNE 2009 now been passed over to moorcroft who say lloyds dont have the agreement as they legally only have to keep them for 6 yrs but that i am still liable for the debt and must call to set up payments or they will start legal action ! i have wrote to them 3 times stating account is in dispute and should not have been sold on to moorcroft, and i will not deal with them, but they keep requesting payment, now i am confused as how the OFT changes that happened last week affect the dispute ect, as it says lenders can not get a court judgment against the debtor but can still take them to court ? and can pass information on to a debt collector, im just confused as to what i do next ????:director:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Utter rubbish - if there is a 'law' it will be 6 years from end of account. I believe this is covered by Money Laundering Laws.


There is a response to this somewhere, but in essence the debt still exists, and can be taken to Court, but a GOOD judge should state NO AGREEMENT - therefore NOT enforceable, but it has been known for rogue judges to ignore the law and make up their own interpretations of FACT.


As you have found out, what 'should' happen doesn't stop the morons from trying.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

[email protected] at their most incompetent.

There is zero these muppets can do, just file their letters away under ignore, you have told them three times that the account is disputed, they have ignored you, do the same to them, and make a formal complaint to the OFT&TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...