help needed urgently connaught/ist credit statutory demand

guinea10

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could someone please give me some much needed advice , i recieved a statutory demand from the above bullies and have applied to the court to have it set aside . This was on the grounds of not recieving a valid CCA , (this was friday ) Today (monday) i have recieved a CCA which looks genuine , What do i do now . Thanks

Good Morning,

Firstly you need to let the experts have a look at your "agreement" to see if it looks OK, so post it up.

Secondly have they sent you terms and conditions from the date the card was taken out, I assume it is a card.

Thirdly some background would help, the total of the claim, who is the origional creditor, how long ago was the default, have you had default and termination notices, have you statements for the duration of the account and are there penalty charges and PPi to reclaim?

You will get help if you need it,

Martin G

How do i post the cca its about 16 pages long with , no signatures . The original debt is from citi card s for approx £6500 , as far as i am aware i have never had a default notice and certainly had nothing from citi to say they had sold the debt to 1st credit . Thanks for your reply

Alert a mod by clicking the triangle – explain the situation and they’ll tell you what to do.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Guinea.....you say you have applied to set aside...did you put any other reasons on the set aside ? Did you ever get any notices of assignment ? When was the last time you made a payment towards the debt (i.e. statute barred ?)...is/was there any PPI on it at all ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html