Hotel Terms and Conditions

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3566 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help me with a little disagreement I've got with a hotel based in the UK. I'm just looking for answers to the following questions.

1, Do hotels have to provide a copy of their terms and conditions upon request?

2, What does upon request mean legally? Does it mean then and there?

3, If no terms and conditions are available, when I check in, can I be charged for something extra, when I check out that's apparently part of this hotels terms and conditions?

4, Having paid this additional charge, is there any chance of getting it back, considering the terms and conditions where not available at the check in or check out?

Many Thanks.

PS If this is posted in the wrong section, please redirect me to where you feel it would be better suited. Thanks

:bump:

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi

Does the hotel not have a website?

Terms and Conditions form part of the contract if you have been given the opportunity to read them. If they are being difficult ask to speak to the manager and ask the manager to tell you what extra charges MAY be incurred... if there are extra charges that they charge routinely THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU otherwise you could argue that they were not part of the contract between you... thing there is they will charge them to your card whatever and it will be for you to slog to get them back. Which hotel is it?