babydollmorgan

Vodafone - at the end of my tether....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3587 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok I literally am to the end of my tether with vodafone!

I have complained to 11 different members of staff and ofcom!

Basically vodafone wrongly imei barred my phone - i've been 3days trying to sort this out.

Each and every person I speak to tells me a different thing with the technical support telling me they can't fix it so all I can do is to continue to complain.

The store adviser I spoke to admitted that I'm just being fobbed off against not wanting to replace my handset!

I have a fiancée, serving abroad who I have no doubt missed rare calls from because my phone is now blocked

Those calls are precious and are now missed and I'm still for for the pleasure!

I've forwarded my issue to watchdog and I'm going to email everyday until they expose and get someone at vodafone to correct this.

Really issue compensation that is worth missing 3 calls from the love of ur life serving abroad in the military

Everyday those calls could be my last

BDM

Try to contact Lee or Kirsty from vodafone who may be able to help:

follow the advice in the second post of this link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Whilst waiting to for Vodafone to sort out your handset, at least get hold of another phone (borrow one off a friend who's recently upgraded?) making sure it'll accept Vodafone sims (by it being a Vodafone phone, or an unlocked phone) and put your sim in it. Any texts/answerphone messages will be retrievable. And you'll at least be contactable again.

As Ida says, follow this advice

Hi
CAG
link31.gif
members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on
CAG
link31.gif
is with the very best of intentions.

Vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately and securely using the ‘Contact us’ form on the Vodafone website with your account details.

https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/s...PARTITION_ID=1

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is – and state the code WRT135 within the body of your email to make sure it comes through to us.As soon as we’ve received your email we’ll endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

CAG members contacting us, add the code WRT135 in the subject line in order ensure that email gets routed into our queue.

Update this thread with the automated referance number to make sure your details marry up quickly.

Now, to add on what jacktheband posted just incase you can't get access to an unlocked or Vodafone phone, and as the local Vodafone store manager seems to be on your side, ask if you can borrow one of their phones and put your SIM in it whilst this is getting resolved.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi BDM,

In the circumstances I can most certainly understand your eagerness to get this sorted out as a matter of urgency,

Whilst it's disappointing to read about your recent experience here I would certainly like to assist you further and if you could initially follow the advice offered by Ida and locutus we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

When sending your email could you also provide us with the IMEI number of your phone so we can ensure the relevant department has the correct details.

In the meantime, are you able to borrow a phone which will work with your SIM as suggested by jacktheband so as to ensure that you continue to have access to your airtime service.

Kind regards and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK