lloyds or wescot

upthewall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear everyone. I will try and keep this short. Not so many years ago I had a reasonable job with a liveable income.

Took on the usual amount of loans that the banks are keen to throw at you.

During my loan agreement with Lloydstsb I was made redundent and could not keep up with the repayments.

I had also taken on loan protection at the start as advised but later found this to be a waste of time as I did not qualify when I fell out of work for some tech reason that I did not understand.

I went through the usual battle with Lloyds trying to come to some suitable repayment plan that would be exceptable.

As my offer was too low Lloyds refered me to their collections dept and soon after I started getting threatening letters from a company called Wescot.

Throughout and from start to present Lloyds have been so unhelpful.

I have not refused to pay, I just cant afford to.

I have not as yet replied to Wescot as I am afraid as to what to say.

Recently as a final straw I have sent another letter to Lloyds explaining (again) my current circumstances and offer of £20 per month to start clearing my debt.

As usual I get no reply from Lloyds but instead get a letter from Wescot excepting my offer.

This is where I am confused.

Am I paying Wescot or Lloyds and what should I do ???.

As previously explained in letters to lloyds I am a single parant to one primary school age child,

I struggle to find suitable part time employment that fits around the school run,

am on a very low income,

have no assets or savings

and live in a council house that is rented by my retired father.

I really am stuck in the dark as to what to say to these people and from day one this has affected my health.

If anyone can offer me any help/advice I would be most grateful. Thank you all in advance.

certainly get reclaiming that useless PPI

can you scan-up your agreement,

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

as for wescot, or any DCA, they have no powers so's don't worry about them.

i'd pay lloyds directly via internet banking what you can afford [£20 will be ok]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi there. Yes Wescot are acting on behalf of Lloyds I believe. Lloyds didnt even give me the chance to make an exceptable monthly offer. As I have not yet communicated with Wescot and have only given my personal financial circumstances to Lloyds collections dept, who have failed to reply again and instead pass to Wescot the letter I wrote to loyds, I am wondering is either party in breach of any kind of law as to the way they are dealing with this.

hi, as wescot are only acting for lloyds i would NOT reply to them and please dont speak to them on the phone.

as for lloyds you must send a FORMAL LETTER OF COMPLAINT, asking them why they have not replyed to your previous letters

and your offer of repayment after all you are trying to address your current situation. state to them should they choose to ignore

your letter and proposal of a token payment then you will contact the fos with regard to the matter, as i belive they are indeed treating you unfairly . make sure you send the letter via recorded mail. you should also send a sar request to lloyds it costs £10

this will get all the info they have on their systems about you inc the ppi. you should look in to reclaiming this ppi, as you may indeed find they owe you some money.