Goatan

MBNA Virgin CCA Request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3581 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi cagers,

I have an MBNA Virgin card with £5000 on it. Lost my job and was out of work from august till now and i wont get paid untill the end of this month. I informed MBNA of this and that i would not be able to make a payment until the end of this month. Now i am getting bombarded with calls from them and have stopped answering but still they try despite them being fully aware of the situation and the fact they WILL get paid on the 29th Oct. As a result i have decided to see if they actually have the correct paper work and do a CCA request. Does anyone on here know a good contact name and adress for MBNA? Also if you could take a look at my letter below and see if it looks ok. would be much appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number *********

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Currently Pursuing three credit card companies for PPI and charges.

Capital one: Sent the required SAR information late, currently working out my claim.

Egg: Sent the required SAR information on time, curently working out my claim.

Virgin/MBNA: Still waiting less than week left to copmly with SAR.