everton2005

wrong address

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3589 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

can a cca be invalid if it has the wrong street name on it

Read this link - CCA has to have the name and address at time of signing, presume that this has to be correct:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11554030

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

thanks mate so it looks unenforcable:lol:

Not necessarily, it would be up to a court to look at the CCA and decide on the merits of the claim presented to them.

Sometimes it is best not to get into arguments with companies about any technical issues that might stop them enforceing any debt. Why let them have the opportunity to research their legal arguments and to make the case. The chances are that this will make them even more determined to pursue this further.

Advice is not to get into correspondence ping pong with them. Most debts don't touch the courts, so best to just ignore them and fight them when you have to. i.e if a court claim is received.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread