Bank Smart advise

skyblue2027

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically in the height of my financial troubles, i asked these guys to help me reclaim bank charges back in May 2007. In 2008 i got a full refund from 1 of the 2 banks after they had negotiated with me after completing their forms. They refused to deal with the third party and i got the cheque addressed to me.

Now being niave as i was at the time, bank smart cottened on to the fact i had been paid and demanded their 10% cut. I agreed as i was niave and yet to understand things prior to joining CAGGERS.

Qustions is how to i go from here after this email>

You have previously been sent a standing order form that you have either failed to return or failed to meet the agreed payments. You have 7 days to make the agreed payment or Bank-Smart will issue court proceedings against you. Where the total debt outstanding including further administration charges of £150, court, legal, solicitor, allocation, warrant and enforcement fees, plus interest comes to more than £750 we may issue a statutory demand that could lead to your bankruptcy. If payment is not made within 7 days you will be contacted directly by the court. We will not enter into further communication with you except through the court.

You may make a payment by logging into your online Bank-Smart account and clicking the Pay link next to any unpaid invoice. For replacement login details please email [email protected], alternatively you may pay by BACS/CHAPS using the account name Bank-Smart, Sort Code 60-21-37, Account Number 57095973. Or by sending a cheque, made payable to Bank-Smart, to Bank-Smart Processing Centre, First Floor, Western House, Tabernacle Street, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2EJ. To make a card payment over the phone please call Bank-Smart Finance on 01872 271 142. For all payments please ensure that you quote your client id, claim id or full name as a reference. For queries regarding payment please email [email protected]