EOS scum not giving up

andi1971
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

does any have a template that I can use to send all my corrispondance off to TS and the

Financial Ombudsman.

also what are there addresses

I have requested CCA from EOS back in April 10, they wrote back and said their client could not provide the CCA.

I served them with an account in despute by recorded delivery to which they replied back with a letter stating opportunity to reduce and clear your debt.

I wrote back with a FORMAL complaint

they have now written back stating that I have failed to reply back and that they will be taking action and if they cannot take legal action they will send a field rep to collect.

so they are obvouisly thinking they are king with this.

I'm currently writing back with all the corrispondance and Proof of recorded delivery however I would also like to send it to the relivant people to report them.

Thanks in advance

andy

If they have failed to provide you with your legato request for the CCA, and you sent them the account in dispute letter, then it matters not one jot what they continue to believe by threatening you with legal action.

Simply file the letters and keep a diary of events, if they haven't got the original copy of the agreement, which they have stated they don't, then their is no legtal action they can take or bring.

Personally I'd write back, with all the dates you will be in to receive a 'field' rep, and all the dates you are able to attend court, I will eat this keyboard if they do either, they won't, there is zero these fools can do, they have zero legal qualifications least of all training to do anything, except send out school yard bully boy letters.

There is NO need to continue sending these fools letters, as soon as you correspond with them, they place a 'MUG' marker on your file as they know you will reply to them, and as for sending everything recorded delivery, definitely not needed. This form of postage should be reserved for CCA requests, SAR's and CPR requests, everything else, should be sent 2nd class with 'proof of posting', there is zero need to be doing anything other.

Ignore them, give a dog a bone and it'll keep coming back, so don't, I guarantee that the more you ignore them then the more it will irritate them.

The OFT&TS are the best people to complain to about the immature way in which this inept foolish company operates.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!