False Insurance Claim - Can i sue privatley for damages

Azazal23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Two women have recently submitetd an insurance claim against me, alleging that i have back my vehicle into them when infact they drive into a car parking space as i was reversing into it. Anyway there was no contact but they alledge that the dent on their vehicle was done by me even though there was no damage to my vehicle.

They are no claiming one of them broke their wrist in the accident and they both have severe whiplash. My insurance company is defending it to the full and i have many witnessess. All i want to know if i win or they drop their case i can sue them for damages

Not sure where your loss is to sue them unless of course their allegations are causing you distress. But even then I think you may be stretching it a bit.

I assume this was a low level speed accident, is that correct? You were both going for a parking spot from different directions?

What I am surprised about is that the women are claiming they had substantial injuries as a result of this incident. You are adamant that there was no damage to your car thereby implying that there was no contact capable of causing the injuries so nothing to claim back there. You don't say you have injuries, so no claim for you there.

I think the only satisfaction you may have is if the case throws up a fraud you could report the matter to police.