Any guidance for compiling Witness Statements please?

Debtcontrol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I'm maybe not the best at searching, but I cannot find any advice on the structure and sample content for a Witness statement.

My link is here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?250651-Court-Papers-arrived-DebtControl-V-Cabot-MSDW

I plan to post my witness statement & pre-trial check-list soon, and have no idea what should go into the witness statement?

My defence is based on an app form with no prescribed terms being used as credit agreement and the fact that there is no Default or Termination Notice in existence (As proved in their disclosure docs).

Can anyone point me in the right direction please, and also advise if I need to include some sort of defence in a Witness Statement, or if its just a confirmation of facts etc?

Thank you all so much.

DC.

Hi, thanks, but when I click on the link, I get the following:

Message from The Consumer Action Group

Debtcontrol, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hi debt

This is for claiming bank charges. There is probably one for fighting a debt claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?564-Allocation-hearing-witness-statement

Hi DC take a look in Dizzies Divas thread I have one there which you can amend to suit.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thanks Guido, cant do that now with the new layout had no problem before:|

Regards

Andy

But then again neither can I edit my posts:!: