better off on benefits

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well ive known for a long time now that i'm better of on benefits but i've chose to carry on working as my wages paid the bills. the area of work im in are making harsh cuts, they still want me to work but my hours can be reduced to a minimum of 7 hours a month and thats realisticly. Im gutted,

I understand that these bankers need their millions of pounds in bonuses every year, after all if they didnt get them they might not work as well as they do to do the great job they do.

just a rant - im peed off

You rant away - it does you good every now and then.

It's certainly a cruel and unjust world. When I look at what is going on around me I do sometimes wonder where I went wrong!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Jack, I just looked on directgov it's either 16 or 30 hours for working tax credits, isn't it?, depending on whether you have children or not. You probably knew this :sad:. Are you on a contract for these hours and what does it say please? I'm just wondering if there's any way round this other than finding a different job.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

hello, thanks for reading, unfortunatly i have no contract, and i need 30 hours a week to get tax credits, but i usually work about 28 hrs so no tax credits no nothing. my wages covered the bills and got me to work and that was it basically, i really enjoyed it, :sad:

ah well, when one door closes another door opens

signed - GUTTED