MandM

Barclay charges with FOS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3590 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Started this claim for the charges on my daughters current account along with her Overdraft /protection Insurance back in June. She got a chegue back from them for the O/D protection which was a surprise as she has an oustanding debt with them, Re; all the charges they slapped on the account plus the O/P.

They told her to get lost for the charges, although they paid her back some in 2008 ( as a gesture of goodwill) :lol:

Sent the complaint to the FOS beginning of August under the hardship application. All we have so far is the usual standard letter from the FOS, we are looking into your complaint.

Will update as this goes along.

Mrs M :-)

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Well surprise surprise finally got a response from the FOS. :evil:

fosbankcharges001.jpg

fosbankcharges002.jpg

Why dont they just send out a letter after you send in the complaint and tell you that you are wasting your B*****y time because we are never going to uphold a complaint unless you have a confession from the bank written in blood.

I am unsure now how the determine what is a hardship case, if it isnt that your banks charges have caused or not helped you to be in hardship.

Mrs M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!