Daniel182

Natwest, Overdraft Charges, Other Charges Added Because of Sky TV

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3591 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

My nephew has since been made unemployed, and after paying off a few debts he no longer has any savings. Recently the Natwest have started adding charges to his account because of his Overdraft, + they have started adding other charges due to Sky TV trying to get money from the account in regards to direct debit for TV and Phone.

He has been into his local Natwest to try and sort something out, only to be told it's nothing to do with them and he has to get in touch with Natwest head office.

A letter is soon to be sent but i thought i would post and ask if there is anything else that can be done. Would there be a chance to get charges taken off?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks