everton121

ukcps parking ticket

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3584 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all i was parked in b+q car park in liverpool in disabled bay had blue badge but he still gave ticket he said it was upside down?the car is registerd in my sons name he has recieved 3 letters so far from ukcps i have took the advice of the forum and ignored them so for just got a letter today from a company called court proceedings ltd from london.thay have ask me to settle at £95 pounds in seven days or thay will issue court proceedings with the car being in my sons name i dont want him to get issued with court papers.were do i go from here?should i pay or still ignore them? thanks

Edited by everton121

You seem to have two threads on the go!