MET Parking Services - McDonalds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a £50 notice for overstaying a 90 minute limit by 45 minutes. They have sent photographic evidence. My visit included 2 seperate purchases at the store at different times. Do i write and explain or follow the template letters on here and ask for proof of driver at the time. Any help greatly appreciated.

oneahead

You are taking this too seriously. Just ignore these people and don't contact them. Hundreds of people have done that , and nothing has happened to them, apart from them getting a load of junk mail from these clown.

Follow the advice to ignore - it is the best solution with MET

The result of appealing will be ' Appeal denied' - you are now in the chain and will receive 3 invoices from MET, two further communications from debt collectors either Roxburghs or Debt Recovery Plus followed by two from their Solicitors invariably the well known firm of Graham White

The amounts demanded will increase each time but the second Debt Collectors may suggest they are open to offers (its called desperation as they have realised you are not going be conned too easily)

I have had several of these encounters with MET (and other PPC's) and am currently going through another (MET) which like the previous ones will end once they have realised that I am not falling for their money making [problem]

It was a free car park for customers and you were a customer so their net loss (all they can claim for) is zero

Photographs are meaingless and prove nothing. Their invoices are dressed up to look official but are really just pieces of paper with no legal standing and contain errors that would have them thrown out should they ever be foolish enough to attend court

The whole [problem] relies on the victim not knowing it is a [problem] and falling for it

MET do not do court even when I have requested them to proceed to this stage

Ignore works well

If in doubt just look at other MET and PPC threads

three threads merged

please keep to one thread for each issue on cag

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So what? It does not show the driver. That's the important thing.

Actually the important thing is to ignore this worthless invoice. I could photgraph anyones car and send them an invoice after paying DVLA £2.50 for their details. Still meaningless and worthless unless anyone believes it is a parking ticket (which it isn't).

DO NOT respond, reply, ring them or anything. Throw their next 4 or 5 lettsr (using various other names) into the bin. End of.