Talktalk=useless!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oredered phone/internet from talktalk, recieved my router through the post and told that they would turn up today between 8am and 1300.

Engineer phoned 2 days ago to confirm he was comming(which I thought was very good).

Guess what?

Not turned up, not even a phone call !!

Called talktalk, they said that because they contract out to BT they can do nothing about it and I will have to wait until friday to book a new appointment.

Took a day off work today.

Soooo bloody angry!!

All I ask is to be treated fairly and lawfully.

TalkTalk are Dependant on BT Openreach for installing lines and maintenance.

Now I'll assume you were having a line installed. Can I ask have you got a BT box in your home? If so the engineer may not have needed to access your house, and has connected all the wires up in the green box at the end of your road and in the exchange. If you have all the equipment, try plugging it in!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 2 years later...

Was with TT at my old house, no problems whatsoever, and the moved about 2 miles away 8 months ago and the problems started.

From day one of the move to new house the internet connection has been a nightmare, not connected, constantly dropping the connection and speeds ranging from 00.5 meg to 5 meg.

Approx 10 visits from engineers, 3 routers and 3 filters later the problem still exists.

God knows how many times ive called TT, at least about 20 I reckon.

A few of the engineers have said the fault is between the exchange and the house, and yet TT have done nothing.

I'm useing my 3 dongle to write this, TT is down yet again!!!! The dongle is brilliant, never drops and I get 6-7 meg consistent.

Ive had enough of TT and am going to another provider, ive still got time to run on my contract with TT, they won't be getting a penny.

TT customer service? = non existent!!!!

Came in from work tonight, internet connected but really slow. Went on TT website to check my speed= 0.31 meg!!!

Guess what, TT website said that it was pretty good!!!! FFS TT!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

talk talk are terrible, i was on nildram they were brilliant, until they got bought out by talk talk. agetting a mac code took me 3 months!!! been with sky for nearly two years, not a single problem.

Support this great site where free invaluable advice is provided.

I've saved £1000's because of this site...so could you.

without tv its £10 unlimited bb and £14.50 for line rental with free weekend uk calls.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 1 month later...

i'm thinking of leaving talk talk but i dont know who else to go to. talk talk;s internet is constantly going off and my bill seems to only be increasing higher and higher. lol anybody know of any good internet and phone packages? i sued to think talk talk were it, but lately they seem to be getting worser and worser.