parkingforall

vanquis repayment option plan, (PPI)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3584 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please can help, i am having problem with vanquis credit card and there Repayment Option Plan. I have tried to claim these back under PPI misspelling. But they have told me that it is not insurance and therefore doesn’t come under misspelling.

Can anyone tell if this true. Also what's the deal with trying to claim back the money? I have already written letter asking for SAR and got all the info. There have also sent me a recording of the conversation of me supposedly agreeing to this charge.

So I would like to know 1) if there ROP is actually PPI. 2) If not what kind of charge is this. 3) How can i get the money back

I would be very grateful for advice & guidance on this issue. Please can someone help.

Hi there

If Vanquis said it was not insurance, what did they say it was? It seems like a form of insurance to me, otherwise, what are you paying for??

Why do you think it was mis-sold??

Do a search on this in the forum as there are other posts on the same subject and you will see that others have tried to claim this back.

Please keep us posted

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)