Gass V Nationwide

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

Firstly I had a flexaccount with Nationwidelink3.gif which had overdraftlink3.gif on. Out of the blue Nationwide cut it by 100 saying I had not used the account and then systematically charged me 20quid each month plus interest for being over the remainder of the overdraft.

I have received letter today saying they are removing all of the remaining overdraft and still charging me. They have sent my account to a company called KPS, I have not been informed of this and I so consequently am getting bombarded with letters from both Nationwide and KPS.

Little background - hubby's business suffered greatly in 2008 and we deceided to take out an IVA in 2009, to be perfectly honest I had forgotten about this account with Nationwide othrwise wuld have put this in the IVA too.

We are not in a good position financially and I am finding it hard to deal with this side of things, suffering with depression sleepless nights and struggling with work too.

May - received statement from Nationwide saying 258 overdrawn, this is made up partly or overdraftlink3.gif facilitie and part charges on unauthorised overdraft.

May - letter from Nationwide asking for full balance overdraft to be repaid, no time limit, but stating they will register a default notice and ask KPR to recover amount. I have double checked paperwork and cannot find a DN.(!)

June - Formal Demand for Payment from KPR, balance is now 282.81

17th July - Letter from Nationwide - review of overdraft facility, withdrawing the full overdraft of 200.00 on 13th August and to bring account into credit.

20th July - Final notice from KPR asking for full amount to be repaid, now a priority case and will be sending to debt collectionlink3.gif agency.

I sent them a letter asking them who they were (type of provie it letter I suppose) Resons was they are acting on behalf of their client blah blah blah

12th August - letter from Fredrickson International Limited, Immediate payment required, asking for full payment and to contack them immediatley.

Letter from Fredericksons International and low and behold a yellow card in an envelope stating CONFIRMED RESIDENT at the top.

Okay yesterday I have now received a letter from solicitor, PLEASE CAN SOME ONE ADVISE THE BEST COURS OF ACTION, This is being passed from agency to agency and I am getting in a real tiss about it.

Do I respond directly to Nationwide and offer an amount each month, bearing in mind financial difficulties Do I try and get the charges back that they have added to the account??

:lol: GASS