gdbevan

Santander Account(s) Questions

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3592 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about a couple of Santander accounts which I hold, but which are causing me some grief right now.

First one is an account which had a £500 o/d limit, a facility which they withdrew without telling me, and now puts me £500 in the red, and which they have submitted to the CR agencies and is suddenly showing up on my CR report as 2 months not paid. For the past 2 months?!?!

Any advice on how I should tackle this?

The second is an account which is £124 o/d due to them allowing refusing a standing order, which I had cancelled, going through and charging me a £35 fee for the privilege (which put me o/d) then a series of fraudulent transaction went through (with overseas payment fees) which took me further into the red. They then charged the subsequent fees, although they did get some of the fraud back. All this happened between Feb and Jun this year, but they have only this week written to me about it, threatening me with a default notice, and is now showing 2 months last month, then 5 months this month not paid.

I have written to them but they state I am in breach of their standard terms...I don’t know what to do about this? Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Guy

Edited by gdbevan
incorrect information - now corrected

Can a moderator delete this thread please? I have reposted as 2 separate qustions....

Thank you kindly.

G