in dispute letter

wittsend
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to DM ltd (sent 21st sept, rec 22nd) over a Barclays loan account they say they have been assigned, they sent a letter back saying they had sent the request to Barclays, as yet i have heard nothing from either of them,

Do I send the ' In Dispute' letter to DM ltd, to Barclays, or both of them

any help thanx

Hi,

You send the A/C in dispute letter to whomever is doing the chasing-in this case DM

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Witts,

If the a/c has been in default, are there any penalty charges added to the balance.

If so you can reclaim these in full.

Do you have all your statements for the a/c ?

8)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

They have only ever sent me one statement, In feb this year. I wrote to Barc in march 2009 With a new payment offer, and asked for a new payment book, and heard nothing from them till the first threat from DM Ltd in august this year

Loan taken out in 2000, pro rata payments started 2002, all pay ments on time untill jan 2009 when they started cashing the cheqs weeks after I posted them,

If you think they may have added penalty charges to the a/c, send them a formal SAR if you've not already done this - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?552-Data-Protection

:-)

PS If that link doesn't work, let me know please and I'll get it sorted.

Edited by slick132
PS

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi slick, sorry for the delayed answer been on a short holiday,

as far as i am aware they have not added any charges since my last payment as the amount DM Ltd is asking for is what was owed when i last sent them a letter 2009.

Ihave recived a letter from DM saying that they have sent my In Dispute letter to Barclays, and also stating they sent my CCA request to them on the 24th sept

they advise me that they have 30 days to obtain a copy of the signed agreement, under the C,C,A 2006, and cannot enforce the debt until the information has been supplied.

I am not that bothered if one turns up or not, I'm just annoyed that barclays has not contacted me on over 12 months and then I get threatening letters from DM for not complying with a DN I was never issued.

so for now will just wait and see

Wittsend.........Hi............Barclays dont hold your breath...............they very much believe they are a law unto themselves.............So all data is back with Barclays and the account in dispute letter is with Barclays they had 12 working days to respond the 30 day ruling is history,did you have PPI with the loan???????????????????? I would think DM are out of the picture now......I would send a letter to Barclays just to remind them that you understand from DM that they Barclays are dealing with the Account in Dispute and CCA,see what happens............are you still paying a reduced amount to who??????????..............FS

Hi firstship

Not paying anything to anyone.

letter sent to Barcs early 2009 offering prorata payments and asking for a new payment book as chqs not being cashed till 4-6 weeks later, and heard nothing since.till DMLtd arrived on the scene this aug

Wittsend...............then continue as you are do not pay anything do not acknowledge the debt,the ball is very much in Barclays court,await their next move, by the way did you have PPI???????????????Should DM Ltd surface again just ignore or if you wish to write and say you do not acknowledge any debt with their client................FS

Hi to all

recent update

I have received today a letter from DMLtd confirming that they are unable to obtain a copy of the signed agreement, and that they have closed my file and returned the account back to Barclays

Next !!!

• 8 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.