ginger68

Barclaycard / Morgan Stanley / Sky Problem

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3587 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Folks,

Was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their MS / Sky CC accounts when they were taken over by Barclaycard - according to my (Equifax) credit report, my MS / Sky card accounts are still active despite BC taking them over and transferring the balances to new BC accounts.

Basically, if you look at my report, it looks like I have four accounts where I should only have two.

I wasn't aware of this as I've only just started monitoring my credit reports.

Have drafted a letter to BC asking them to correct this but as I say, am curious if anyone else has had this problem and how they resolved it....

Thanks in advance....

Hi Ginger,

Are either of the a/c's in default or arrears.

8)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Slick,

Eeek !! Hope I haven't posted in the wrong section :-)

No, none of the accounts are in arrears, neither the original Sky / MS ones or the current BC ones....I just don't like the idea of my credit report appearing to say I have access to £6400 worth of unused credit when I actually don't :-)

Hi GInger,

No, you're in the right forum - no probs.

If you want the duplicated entries amended, I'd first check with the CRA to make sure the entires are, in fact, duplicated. I wonder if some of the data shows as current, and some as past.

If necessary, write to BC and tell them you would like the entries amended to only show the present a/c's and not the old Sky/MS a/c's.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)