You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

wmc123

apple mac mini demo

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3554 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

To make this short i purchased a mac mini from pc world and its still on repair for nearly six months, its still under guarantee, due to a demo model apple won't fix it and the repair taken to the tech guys. I need it repaired and sent back to me or they have to write me off a new one. Under the techguys rules if the product is not fixed within 28 days they have to replace it or write one off and give a new one. Please help me this computer is for my daughter.

If they've had it for 6 months then you need to call them up and get them to issue you vouchers to go into store and purchase a brand new replacement unit. The Tech Guys have a 28 day rule so if you inform them it's been well over that they wont have much choice really.

I got a phone call yesterday from pc world to collect me mac mini and its still not fixed, and the description they put down no parts available where do i stand.

Does anyone know what procedures to take next this is getting out of hand.

Hello,

Is it under 1st yea gurentee or Coverplan?

Whatever the answer your entitled to a replacment if the fault isn't down as misuse.

1st Year, the store will swap it over for no voucher needed. If out of 1st year, coverplan should / will issue you a voucher for a repalcment.

Not sure why Apples not covering it if 1st years, it would still come with 1 year warrenty.

Let me know

Chris

Tech Guys