empathia

Urgent help needed please unpaid CCJ!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3586 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a CCJ taken out against me without my knowledge in 2009 and became aware of it 2010 from CL Finance/Howard Cohen. I tried to get the court documents and info from cl finance and they did not respond. Howard Cohen are now threatening baliffs if i don't pay over 1200 in next two weeks. I can' pay this!! I don't know what to do first? Should I apply to stop them first with a N245 or have it set aside with a N244 as I did not know the judgement was being taken out and was at the time challenging the debt recovery due to the age and no original documents.

Please can someone help?? Don't know where to start!