JSA non-payment

Silky444
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys!, Wondered if any of you would be able to help me! :)

So I've been signing on coming up to 13 weeks now :(, anyway today i was due to get my fortnightly payment from JCP, after not seeing any payment in my bank by 10am this morning, i took a trip to my job center.

The guy at the welcome desk checked my account on his computer and he said he didn't understand why it didn't go in as it says on my file that I'm due to be paid.

So he told me to phone up Peterborough Job center offices, where i spoke to a guy and i explained my situation to him and he said he didn't understand why I've not been paid either. he told me that he would have to send an email to the payments department and that they would get back to me between 11am - 2pm today... well it's 3pm now and I've not heard anything?? This isn't the first time they have fobbed me off as last 2 times of me asking for a proof of benefits letter for the dentist they told me it would be in the post or We'll phone you back.. Never did I receive one. I'm not sure what to do now as my local job center tell me to phone head office and head office just tell me they will phone back when they don't.. Who can i contact next?? :( :( :mad2::mad2:

Cheers guys in advance for your replies :madgrin:

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

Can't help with the JSA but with the dentists what you need is a HC1 or HC2 or HC3 certificate.

Read this http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/your_family/health/help_with_health_costs.htm as it explains all about benefits/low income and help with costs.

Even if you are on contribution based benefits you can still qualify for free treatment (or partial help with costs).

Also, May I add.. I've not had any trouble in the past regarding payment on JSA, it's always been paid on time :???:

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

It's with the NHS (Hospital) as I'ms cared of needles so my dentist won't see me so I wouldn't have to pay anyway?? :???: but anyway, I'm really hacked off with the Job Cnter!!!! :mad2:

Call them again and explain that you had a three hour callback which didn't happen. This should be logged and they should then try and get this callback done much quicker.

It isn't fobbing off, it's just not a perfect system and sometimes people in the queue get missed.

Did you take the name of the person or people you spoke to? If so, ask to speak to the Centre Manager and make a complaint. I take it that if there is no money in your account tomorrow, that you will be ringing JCP to find out. If you are told again that they do not understand why you have not been paid ask them to look in the Jobseeker Allowance Payment System (Jsaps). If you are told that they will ring you in 3 hours and nobody calls. Remember to take the persons name and ring him/her back. Then politely but directly ask him/her to explain to you their (JCP) customer charter.

Good luck

No money appeared in my bank this morning, Phoned them up at 11am this morning explained that I've not been paid and that I did not recieve the call back yesterday, the guy who i spoke to said that I'd recieve a call back fromt he payment department withint he next hour... at 11:04am i recieved a call from The payment department telling me that the money will be in my account this afternoon... Now the wait to see if it does or not, when i go to the job center tomorrow to sign on I shall ask them what the trouble was and if it will happen again as It's not good!! :)

Thanks, But unfortunately my problems with JCP don't stop there, I've just posted another thread on here regarding more problems :(