Help Please, Im Bankrupt and didnt Know!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

hi everyone, i was made redundant again back in january and didnt have the pennies to fight it as im on JSA,

im still out oif work and decided to leave it. Main reasons because i dont have anything to put into the BR my house is worth less than i owe on the mortgage and im due for Automatic discharge in a few days.

im not so bothered now if they decide to sell my house as its worthless (no proffit if sold) with a big morgage anyway, and feel if they take this i can rent again for less and start again in my partners name later.

i feel if i hadnt been made redundant again i would have fought on because of possible IPO's etc but as i dont have anything other than benefits coming in at the moment i dont think they can start one after im discharged?

a lot of heart ache over a lost cause, they made me bankrupt but i reckon they didnt gain anything from it..........

Regards

RC

PS. Thanks for all your support and help,

I still believe i could have won and i may have cleared my name, but if i had carried on i feel all i would have achieved financially would have been all my other debts back.

Well a lot of Heart Ache later and im discharged......

What a waste of time trying to fight it in the first place.

I now Owe nothing, nada..... Slate catagorically 'cleaned'.

I have nothing on my credit file as it has been sooooooooooo long since the supposed account was recorded in the first instance. I only need to get a cert of discharge and i can build my life again :-) clear of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Debt.

Just think i could have had it annulled and be in the same position with 20k + left to pay to the other legitimate creditors who i were paying in the first place.

Just think i could be still in debt! even after annullment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

May i please take the time to THANK all at LOWELL'S and HFO who have selflessly cleared all my debt for me in one fail swoop.

Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sport-smiley-001.gif

I really did not see at the time that you were doing me an immense favour, I owe you a biggggg favour :-)beerchug.gif

( just please dont make me bankrupt again for it returning ).redface.gif

I Love you Lowells you are my hero's.angel-smiley-002.gif

I love you too HFO, for your ability to lie for Lowells so well in order to clear my debt for me your soooo cool.cool.gif

I wish i could give you a big big Hug.wink.gif

Anyway i must be off ive got a business to start and a life to get back on track.cool.gif

Oh im Excited its like being re-born xxx biggrin.gif

Thank you

and Godbless

Confused? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlaughing-smiley-014.gif

Now don't forget the complaints about both companies to the OFT and Trading Standards will you.... any more noises from them should be reported to your Official Receiver.

Thanks i Will, Not before i send them a Thank you card first though ;-)