huggy41

Aktiv krapital v's HUGGY

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3585 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just got this on friday from the frosty Emma Rose because i have ask for compo regards there illegal table 1 searches on my Equifax file.

img072.jpg

this is going to be my response do you think it is alright.

To Emma Rose

I do not have to provide you with a letter from my bank as you requested to demonstrate that the searches made by your company was solely responsible for my failing to get the upgraded bank account only stating that we were denied the upgrade.

I am quite astounded that you seem to think a person overlooks the credit report and then makes the decision. So to make things clear it is a mathematical formula generated by a computer after taking into consideration the data that is placed in certain fields and when. The computer can not tell who placed the search only that a search was done and will in-fact record a minus score towards your credit score total.

You should know doubt be aware that table 1 searches are UNDERTAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH CREDIT APPLICATIONS and your company is listed with company house as,

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6523 - Other financial intermediation

6713 - Auxiliary financial intermed

So there was and is NO justification why your company made these table 1 searches other than to discredit my name and my financial situation as searches made with the reason outstanding debt do in fact stay on your report for 2 years were as a correctly executed table 1 search is only there for 1 year.

The fact that these searches were not done on the same day and in fact the same year dispels the notion that these were done in error and were in fact a deliberate act by your company to sully my Equifax credit report.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

just found some more info this is what i've found.

aboutserchesequifaxwebsite.jpg

below is what a table 1 file should look like.

eampleofatruetable1search.jpg

this explains search type.

Capture.jpg

and these are what mine show if they had my permission then somthing should have been recorded under search type.

1edited.jpg

2edited.jpg

just an update i have today sent a revised letter to Emma by email and recorded post i wonder what will happen next.see letter below.

neilsletteratak.jpg