Barclaycard nad Debt Managers Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Paying Barclaycard by dd for a loan (reduced payments). Out of the blue a letter from DML to state that this overdue account has been referred to them from Barclaycard URGENT FINAL DEMAND.

This is my first contact (apart from numerous phone calls, including one to work when I have refused to confirm details). Sent CCA request, phone harrassment letter and request for complaints procedure.

This has resulted in 3 letters.

1: CCA requested and copy of complaints procedure enclosed (no it wasn't)

2: NOTICE OF LEGAL ACTION due to my failure to respond to previous letters, solicitors may prepare Court Papers within 7 days etc Must immediately phone Legal Manager

3: 'Nice letter' Complaint being dealt with, phone number removed, they collect ethically and responsibly, CCA request to B/card and a copy of complaints process.

Do I have to wait for a reply? THeir process apparently gives response at the end od of 2, then 21 and then 49 days!

12 'working' days from receipt of your request is when the account can be disputed, exhaust their complaints procedure, then escalate it further.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I have now received a 'document' from DML. Can I fill in the enclosed I&E form with my offer of repayment.

It is a microfiche copy which has an authorised printed signatory but no signature, there are no t&cs, no statement of account or option to cancel.

Masterloan001.jpg

Well I am amazed at the speed with which DML and Barclays have communicated as they have already informed me that B/card say that they hav supplied everything that is required.

They want me to 'provide full details of any further information required'!

I thought they were the ones who were supposed to be aware of their legal obligations:!:

• 4 weeks later...