New Style Credit Reports

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not sure how long the new style has been about, possibly 2/3 months?

Anyhow, it appears from the information contained therein that I have had loads of accounts and credit cards that have absolutely nothing to do with me.,

Both under my address, and Accounts it shows :

Credit Card from HFO - Never had one

Credit Card from Cabot - Never had one

Credit Card from APC - Never had one

ETc ETc

Do you see a picture emerging!!

This information is factually incorrect - anyone else feel the same?

I am considering going straight for the kill and issuing Claims through the small Claims Court for each instance of incorrect Data.:mad2:

HFO are a debt collecting agency and as far as I know if they BUY a credit card debt they CANNOT then claim to be the original creditor and have the same credit facilities available to them....

This really does need addressing pronto... HFO being one of the nastier DCAs who do misuse the court processes.

My point exactly I have NEVER had : 'Credit Card from Cabot' 'Credit Card from Lowell's'

I do have : Communication Supplier from o2

Current Account from xxxxxx

I do NOT have a 'Bank Default from ' a DCA'

Do not want to give away too much as I really am going after them big time.

Also - My previous address is from 22 years ago!!!

and my Financial Associates is myself under my married name since 1993!!! Divorced in 1974!!

Should I give them a chance to change the information or just go for the jugularencouragement05s.gif

Edited by harrassed senior

jumping straight in here as I am having fun with Equifax over allowing DCA's to register Table 1 searches - I have already had compensation from Muckhall!

Noticed on my file earlier that I had credit cards from Cabot and Hillesdens, very kind of them I thought, but they must have forgotten to send the cards out!

Just had a quick look at mine and under the Hillesdens credit card, it says they defaulted me in March 2008! I am yet to see a notice of assignment from them, although I have told them that I wont be dealing with them without one. It will be interesting to see what date they acquired the account!

Edited by huggys boss
added a bit

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

When I complained by email I received a snail-mail letter a few days later with a form to fill in & then the erroneous financial association was removed the following week.... I still complained to the ICO about the CRA, Santander & Lowlifes which is now being investigated.

• 3 weeks later...

Received response today from Equifax.

They have 'raised a notice of dispute for each entries highlighted as inaccurate. As responses are received to these disputes, you will be informed of the outcome'

Now, correct me if I am wrong but are not Equifax also jointly obliged to check that the information they publish is correct. They MUST know that the likes of Cabot, Capquest, Lowells, etc. do not, and never have, provided Credit Cards/Loans as the OC?.

Should I wait for individual responses, or make an official complaint to ICO now?

I've recently made a similar complaint to the ICO regarding a credit ref agency, I'd say yes to you making a complaint to the ICO, if enough complaints are

received they may take a more positive approach when bring the CRA's into line. For me, the CRAs are nothing short of a disgrace, they seemingly allow

organizations to trample over an individuals credit file without any real legality and yet when you give the CRA the data to prove that your info has been

accessed unlawfully they simply shift the blame along and take no blame themselves, it isn't good enough hence my complaint to the ICO

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.