How do you become a member of the site team

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rules me out then I suppose. At least I can come here as a visitor. I know that it would take a lot more experience of legal matters etc than I have at present, as I have read some of the great advice and links from the site team and I wondered where they get all of their knowledge from.

I know at the CAB you can volunteer and get trained whilst sitting in on individual cases and learning some stuff that way, but when you are not fit enough to go out a lot of the time, that makes it more difficult.

All in all, I think this is a great site and would recommend it to anyone.

Edited by redrum3wins
additional paragraph

Hi there,

Most site team members get asked becuase they've been noticed helping out on the forums and have sound knowledge in certain areas. They also demonstrate sound judgement and work in a non-confrontational way. As an example I was asked due to my experience in debt advice.

I guess the best thing to do is to be helpful :)

Hope this helps!

Seq.

• Confused 1

Thanks Seq,

I can see exactly where you are coming from and totally agree with the arrangements. You all prove your worth on the site team. It is good to know that there is a wealth of knowledge to be had right here. Thank you all.

Best Regards

Thanks Seq,

I can see exactly where you are coming from and totally agree with the arrangements. You all prove your worth on the site team. It is good to know that there is a wealth of knowledge to be had right here. Thank you all.

Best Regards

Thanks!

For the record, there have been people recruited in the past who had as few posts as you. It's all about quality over quantity!

Above all that, just since we are orange it doesn't mean we are any better than any other forum user. There is a HUGE wealth of knowledge on the forum, and nearly all of it is from the regular users. CAG is greater than the sum of all its parts!

And sometimes there's mistakes made when recruiting Site Team, I've got away with it for years :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert