lord_tiger_putin

Roxburge and Wonga Jokers

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3584 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Had a loan with these jokers called Wonga. When on a DMP they refused to deal with my appointed representatives. They didn't send a DN but did registered a default on my credit file. I made a SAR earlier which they completely ignored, I have to decide whether to report it to the ICO or to take them to court.

Now I received a letter from slime balls calling themselves Roxburge Debt Collectors, what is the best way to deal with these clowns? Send them a "Prove It" letter or a CCA request?

The amount sky rocketed from just over £200 a year ago to close to £1000, who'd love to see how they defend that in court!

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

any suggestions?

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One