style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys, this is my scenario.

I have bad credit and debts - I owe to Payday UK, Littlewoods, Natwest, Welcome and Fashion World. I have found that my debt was spirilling out of control, and so I have turned to Rivington West - who are a debt management company. They are dealing with my account, and I am paying them £150 a month. Now I have received a weird phone call from a collection agency who are on behalf of Payday UK. I didnt answer but the guy sounded like an arrogent ponce - and so im assuming that payday uk have passed the debt on.

Was I right to go to a debt management company?

Unfortunately that was the issue - i was not paying them, I was spending the money on other things - I am very poor with managing my money and its something I am looking into rectifying, so instead of hiding behind my debts and hoping they would go away, I found this a more viable solution.

debt management companies are a [problem], a total waste of money and they get you into more problems. You should cancel your agreement with the debt management company and contact payday UK, offering them a payment each month in order to clear your debt, you'll save money and not have to have arrogant ponces calling you!!