Lloyds Mastercard constant harrassment ???????

doughnut007

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I stopped making payments to my account in may last year, and entered into a voluntary agreement in august which i made payments too, until i started a DMP with CCCS in DEC.

Since this point i have been getting constant harrassing calls from Lloyds tsb i have sent numerous letters explaining that CCCs are dealing with it & have told CCCS about this but it just wont stop.

My first question is there anything i can do about it.

and secondly can i still cca them if i am i have a dmp and they are named in it.

Yes it's the indian call centre everytime i explain it stops for 14 day's then starts all over again.

Anybody know which address i send the CCA too. seems to be sooo many different addresses on the letters i get.

Hi Dough

I would always send stuff to the registered office,

Lloyds TSB Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN

Send it recorded, they have 12+2 days to respond, if they don't respond. Send them

an account in dispute letter. Whatever they send Scan/Post but remove all personal details

the guys here can have a look to see if it's enforcable.

Send Lloyds TSB a Telephone Harrassment letter, if it persits inform Trading Standards.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?493-Harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

Send it recorded.