1st Credit/Robinson Way

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caggers.

Thought I'd start a thread about these as they are now chasing me with increased frequency.

History:

Bank of Scotland Credit Card account - got into difficulties in 2005. They passed it to Blair Oliver & Scott (who I believe are part of BOS anyway).

Sent a Subject Access Request to Bank of Scotland Data Controller in August 2008, with £10 fee, but didn't even receive an acknowledgment, much less the data I requested.

Paid then £5 a month until 2009 when Bank of Scotland sold it to 1st Credit. I received two notices of assignment from Bank of Scotland - one dated December 2008, then an identical one dated March 2009 :???:. Also received one in March from 1st Credit.

From then on, received various threats from 1st Credit and LCS Solicitors.

Sent a S78 request to 1st Credit in May 2009, which was not acknowledged or replied to.

Further threats received from Connaught Collections Ltd, J&P Solicitors, then back to 1st Credit themselves, who took a helpful tone, offering to kindly help me in times of hardship etc etc.

Then it went to Debt Help Services (DHS) in March this year, who listed Bank of Scotland as client :???:.

Then it went to Maqckenzie Hall for a wee bit, before the latest letters from Robinson Way, the last of which was headed, boldly: "Where have we gone wrong?"

At no point have I received a Default Notice, from anyone. At no point have I been provided a copy of any credit agreement.

Letters are coming thick and fast however. Should I remind them that the account is in dispute (viz my s78 request) and that I have never received a Defauklt Notice, or should I stay quiet?

you appear to be on a phishing list

pers i'd ignore everyone until you get a valid CCA appear.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...