Credit security ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Got this letter today...

Dear Mr W ( ref TSB )

PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE

1...You have ignored repeated applications for settlement

2...You have had the benefit of goods supplied

3... We intend to SUE for the amount due

4...Costs may be added to the amount due and if appropiate will seek to enforce our claim through the court.

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS IN WHICH TO AVOID LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO SETTLE THIS ACCOUNT. ...IT IS IN YOUR INTEREST TO DO SO.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Please Cancel Legal Action

Please complete tearslip below and tell us how you want to pay wk/mth.

Is there something I should be doing re this disputed acc, ( no response to cca request 8/9 mth ago?)

Mr W

Edited by Mr Worried
slip of finger

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi All

Got this letter today...

Dear Mr W ( ref TSB )

PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE

1...You have ignored repeated applications for settlement

Have you???

2...You have had the benefit of goods supplied

Did you???

3... We intend to SUE for the amount due

Ahh the world is full of good intentions

4...Costs may be added to the amount due and if appropiate will seek to enforce our claim through the court.

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS IN WHICH TO AVOID LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO SETTLE THIS ACCOUNT. ...IT IS IN YOUR INTEREST TO DO SO.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Please Cancel Legal Action

Please complete tearslip below and tell us how you want to pay wk/mth.

Is there something I should be doing re this disputed acc, ( no response to cca request 8/9 mth ago?)

Did you send the "In dispute" letter when your request was not met and is it the same DCA and do you still have a copy of any letters you sent???

Mr W

Hi Mr W

Collection activity on disputed accounts has to stop until such time as everything is substantiated by the relevant correct paper work

If I were you I would just tell them that due to the failure of the CCA request the matter is and remains in dispute, let them do some work and prove other wise

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Hi Rev

I have all letters etc, what is the best letter to send them now?

Mr W

The letters will come in handy should they keep trying

Try amending this letter to suit . .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?426-A-letter-when-the-account-has-been-passed-to-another-debt-collection-agency

Send Recorded Delivery and of course no signature then see what reply you get

If my advice is wrong in anyway someone will put us both right

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=