Trespass claim

gaz2006

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you are entite3ld to claim damages for trespass under an action for "tort " as for what specific damages Im asking that as they have trespassed without invitation and been informed beforehand not to come as debt disputed etc . they have banged on door threatened me and my family wouldnt leave when asked etc made me shake with anger etc

Hi Gaz,

I'm up-to-speed with Tort, and indeed the legal basis surrounding Tort for trespass.

Firstly, have you evidence of this?

Secondly, do you think that, taking into consideration the balance of probabilities, that you have a realistic prospect of succeeding. Afterall, if this has only happened once then a judge may not side with you. I'm not saying there isn't an actionable argument here - it's just that the court route should be used as a last resort, you may wish to consider the formal complaints route first (e.g. FOS and Trading Standards). I appreciate that it's never nice to have such a visitor but to take a case forward you need decent evidence (next time film the visitor!).

ive got photocopy of id card but from what you say court last resort other routes better but what is likely outcome fos is waste of time and form what i see on here tradning standards is no good either so are both those routes no good too ?