roxburghe debt collectors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got a letter of these today concerning a debt with wonga which i had to default due to loss of job tried to get wonga on a repayment plan but they refused to reply to my emails which was for £400 now these roxburghe are asking for £1150 which i refuse to pay i told them this in a phone call that i was willing to go to court to plead my case i also asked them how they got this figure and they said it was 400 for original loan plus 410 for the 60 days interest and 340 for something else which they say is in the agreement so i told him to take me to court and see what the judge will have to say about this extortionate money they have put on in 4 months. can anyone please advise me if this is the right thing to go by (i am willing to pay the original loan not the extra they have put on

tried to but had to pay a percentage of the loan which i didnt have so i got told by wonga that i had to wait till it defaulted then would be able to make a repayment arrangement which i tried but they kept replying saying i had to ring them which i wasnt going to do eventually i got a email of them with a repayment schedule which showed the amount owed had doubled i emailed back and told them i wasnt going to be bullied into this arrangement and again offered original amount at 10 a week but got no reply now got letter of roxburgh with another 340 added on what is the next step i do any help would be appreciated

• 1 month later...

now got a letter from graham white solicitors demanding payment but having reading on here they are from same address and probably a [problem] to make you pay and also people have reported them and they are under investigation for there tactics do i just ignore letter as i have sent out cca but havent recieved anything back yet

• 4 weeks later...

Louis

Link to the letter below - to be sent if a response is not received to a CCA request in 12 plus 2 working days. Can you start a new thread? Go to the Main Debt Collection Industry menu (link on top of this page) and there is a box under the 'announcements' - click and start.

Letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate