c0sie

Mobiles.co.uk

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3598 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Found this site after Googling for mobiles.co.uk.....

I ordered a HTC Desire HD through mobiles afew weeks ago, signed up to a Vodafone contract that they advertised as follows:

£32.50p/m

500 mins

Unlimited text

1GB data

Fone for free.

I was happy with that and signed up, put my bank details and card details across and thought that I would just sit and wait until the fone arrived in the UK around 8th October for my order to be fulfilled.

However, I have tried on a few occasions since placing the order to call them to confirm the date they will be getting the phone in stock but have never been able to get an answer from any contact phone number.

This got me worried so I started Googling and was blown away by so much bad press and bad reviews on the company.

The final straw happened today. After reading so many threads about the company trying to mis-sell tariffs I checked their website today to double check what they were offering...

Their site now only offers 500mb data rather than 1GB.

I have tried ringing them since 9:15am this morning to confirm that I had ordered 1GB data and not 500mb data but with no answer, and even my emailed order reciept just states "mobile internet".

I want to cancel my order now, but cannot get hold of this company at all (have tried email and phone).

Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about cancelling this order please?

TIA

Cris :)

Hi Rebel, thanks for the welcome!

Just to add...I have just phoned CFW head office and spoke to someone there who told me to use the mobiles.co.uk contact form to email them..

So I did, asking to be told how to cancel my order....

And two minutes later this email ws sent to me:

"Re: #REF:S2#: Wish to cancel order #1298846

hide details 12:02 PM (2 minutes ago)

Thank you for contacting Mobiles.co.uk

This is an automated response.

Please be aware that this email address is no longer in use and is therefore not being monitored.

To ensure your query is dealt with by an appropriate member of staff please phone us on 01923 80333.

Please note that due to the unprecedented demand for our fantastic cashback deals it is currently taking us up to 6 weeks to process claims. We are working tirelessly to reduce this so please rest assured, we will process your claim as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Mobiles.co.uk"

Hi c0sie

Send this letter recorded delivered, keep trying the number, see if you can find a e-mail address that works.if the phone turns up, reject-it, don't accept it.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/making-complaint/template-letters/DSR_services/

Make sure you write the order number and as much detail of the transaction, product description etc. Amend the letter if you have to.

Mobiles.co.uk

6 Greenhill Crescent

Watford Business Park

Watford

WD18 8RF

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/enquiries.html

Hi Cris,

I can understand your concerns here and although I'm not able to assist with the cancellation of your order hopefully you'll be able to get this arranged by either calling the number given in their email or by writing to the address provided by rebel.

Naturally, should you still wish to get the HTC Desire HD we're aim for a launch date of 14th October and are now taking pre-orders from customers.

If you'd like to see what we're able to do for you you're welcome to get in touch with me with your details by following the information in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems and I'll put in touch with someone who'll be able to assist you further.

Once you've sent your email could you update the thread with your reference number from the automated reply so I can make sure it reaches us and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK